Make a minimum of S$500 eligible card spend^ on eligible UOB Credit Card or UOB Debit Card to earn bonus interest on the UOB One Account.
^Eligible Card spend transactions are based on the following
- Eligible Visa/MasterCard local and foreign retail transactions subjected to the exclusions mentioned below;
- Insurance payments made on a recurring basis on selected credit or debit cards;
- Total posted retail transactions by the selected Credit Card(s) principal and supplementary holder plus any spending on the selected Debit card(s); and
- Transactions posted within a CALENDAR month
UOB Credit and Debit Cards that are eligible to earn bonus interest on the UOB One Account include UOB One Card, UOB Lady’s Card+ (all card types), UOB EVOL Card, UOB One Debit Visa Card*, UOB One Debit Mastercard*, UOB Lady’s Debit Card and UOB Mighty FX Debit Card.
See here for full list of retail transactions.
Don't have UOB One Card? Get one today.
Apply for UOB One Account and UOB Lady's Card here.
Apply for UOB One Account and UOB EVOL Card here.
Note: A UOB One Debit Mastercard* will be automatically issued to you if your UOB Credit Card (UOB One Card/UOB Lady’s Card/UOB EVOL Card) application is unsuccessful.
+UOB Lady's Card refers to any UOB Lady's / Lady's Platinum / Lady's Solitaire Credit and/or Lady’s Debit Cards issued by UOB.
*UOB Direct Visa Debit Card & UOB Debit Mastercard has now been renamed to UOB One Debit Visa & UOB One Debit Mastercard respectively.
Credit a minimum of S$1,600 salary monthly to your UOB One Account to earn higher interest on your savings now.
Eligible salary credit transactions are
- made through GIRO with the transaction reference "SALA“
- successfully credited within the CALENDAR Month
To credit your salary credit to the UOB One Account, you will need to notify your HR department on your new account number.
If applicable, you can use the template we have developed for you to send it to your HR department. Email your HR to make the switch now!
See here for transactions excluded from salary credit transactions.
You need to make a minimum of 3 GIRO debit transactions payable to any Billing Organisations with the bank. Eligible transactions must be posted within the calendar month.
GIRO transactions are dependent on Billing Organisations and deduction dates are determined by the Billing Organisations. For payments that are due at month end or beginning of the month, there is a risk that the deduction will flow to next month or be brought forward.
To facilitate your GIRO instructions, you can follow one of the steps below:
- Sign up/in via UOB Personal Internet Banking and go to “Apply for” and choose “GIRO Arrangement”. You will be able to apply directly with the following Billing Organisations online:
• Geneco Seraya Energy
• PacificLight Energy Pte Ltd
• UOB Credit Card Centre
Note that GIRO arrangement for Mortgage loans and Car loans do not count towards the eligible GIRO transactions for bonus interest.
- For Billing Organisations that are not found in UOB Personal Internet Banking and require dedicated GIRO forms, please download the forms here:
• SP Services
- For Billing Organisations that accept a GIRO form from UOB, you can download it here.
See here for transactions excluded from GIRO debit transactions