We forge long-standing relationships with our product providers and tap on their expertise to ensure that our funds are professionally evaluated and managed.
Get in touch
List of product providers
A) Collective Investment Schemes
1. abrdn Asia Limited
2. AllianceBernstein (Singapore) Ltd
3. Allianz Global Investors Singapore Limited
4. Amundi Asset Management
5. BlackRock (Singapore) Limited
6. BNP Paribas Asset Management Asia Ltd
7. Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited
8. Fidelity International
9. First Sentier Investors (Singapore)
10. Franklin Templeton Investments
11. Goldman Sachs Asset Management
12. Janus Henderson Investors
13. J.P. Morgan Asset Management (Singapore) Limited
14. Pimco Asia Pte Ltd
15. Schroder Investment Management (Singapore) Ltd
16. UBS Asset Management (Singapore) Ltd
17. UOB Asset Management Ltd
B) Treasury/Structured Notes
1. Credit Suisse AG^
2. Goldman Sachs International^
3. J.P. Morgan Securities^
4. Royal Bank of Canada^
5. Société Générale^
6. UBS AG^
7. UOB Global Markets^
C) Life Insurance Policies
1. AIA Singapore Private Limited*
2. Singapore Life Ltd.*
3. HSBC Life (Singapore) Pte. Ltd
4. Manulife (Singapore) Pte Ltd*
5. Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Limited
6. Transamerica Life (Bermuda) Ltd*
Things you should know
Terms and conditions
* For distribution under UOB Privilege Banking and UOB Privilege Reserve only.
^ For distribution under UOB Wealth Banking, UOB Privilege Banking and UOB Privilege Reserve only.
Important notice and disclaimers
This publication is for general information and general circulation only and does not have any regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs of any specific person. This publication shall not be regarded as an offer, recommendation, solicitation or advice to buy or sell any investment product and shall not be transmitted, disclosed, copied or relied upon by any person for whatever purpose. Any description of investment products is qualified in its entirety by the terms and conditions of the investment product and if applicable, the prospectus or constituting document of the investment product. Nothing in this document constitutes accounting, legal, regulatory, tax, financial or other advice. If in doubt, you should consult your own professional advisers about issues discussed herein.
The information contained in this publication, including any data, projections and underlying assumptions, are based on certain assumptions, management forecasts and analysis of known information and reflects prevailing conditions as of the date of publication, all of which are subject to change at any time without notice. Although every reasonable care has been taken to ensure the accuracy and objectivity of the information contained in this publication, United Overseas Bank Limited (“UOB”) and its employees make no representation or warranty of any kind, express, implied or statutory, and shall not be responsible or liable for its completeness or accuracy. As such, UOB and its employees accept no liability for any error, inaccuracy, omission or any consequence or any loss/damage howsoever suffered by any person, arising from any reliance by any person on the views expressed or information in this publication.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.