With Contactless Cash Withdrawals, you can now withdraw cash easily and quickly with a tap of your phone instead of inserting your ATM card. UOB is the first bank in Southeast Asia to launch Near Field Communication (NFC) enabled Automatic Teller Machines (ATM) that allows you to truly go digital.
To enjoy the convenience of Contactless Cash Withdrawals, add your UOB Visa or MasterCard Debit Card to your mobile phone on MightyPay (Android users) or ApplePay (iPhone users).
Click on the icons below for a step-by-step guide on adding your UOB Visa or MasterCard Debit Card.
How to perform a Contactless Cash Withdrawal at the ATM
1. Tap your device on the contactless symbol, and select your card with ATM access
2. Key in your ATM PIN
3a. Start your transaction; or
3b. Collect your cash if you have enabled your preset withdrawal settings.
1. In your Mighty app, select "Contactless ATM" in the "Services" menu
2. Tap on the card you wish to make preset withdrawals from
3. Tap on toggle for Preset Withdrawal
4. Indicate your preference on Debiting Account, Withdrawal amount and Display of Balance
|Android users will be able to add their UOB ATM card to Mighty Pay to enjoy contactless withdrawal features.
Don't have a UOB Visa or MasterCard Credit or Debit Card?
Click on the cards above to find out more and to apply.