Click here and follow the steps:
- Click “Forgot Username/Password”
- Enter your ATM / Debit Card / Credit Card Number
- Select the ID Type and Enter your ID Number
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Click “Next”
- Please confirm your mobile number
- The One-Time Password (OTP) will be sent
- Enter the One-Time Password
- The existing username will appear on the screen
- Please create your new password
Alternatively, you may fill up the UOB Personal Internet Banking (PIB) and UOB Mobile (MBK) Services form here and mail back to the following address:
United Overseas Bank Limited
Channel Operations Centre
Robinson Road P. O. Box 1282
Alternatively, you may request for replacement at any UOB ATMs or any UOB branches.
Steps to replace the internet banking password at the ATM:
- Select Cash Card / Other Transactions
- Select Other Transactions
- Select Phone / Internet Banking
- Select Internet Banking
- Select Replacement
- Enter a temporary 8-digit Password
- Re-Enter the same temporary 8-digit Password
- A receipt will be generated with your existing permanent username printed on it.
- Upon first login, you need to change the temporary password to your preferred permanent one.
Once you have completed the steps, you will be able to access the UOB Personal Internet Banking immediately.