|New UOB YOLO Cardmembers|
|How to register||SMS YOLO10 with your bank-registered mobile number to 77862|
|Validity||16 Mar to 31 Jul 2020|
- ONLINE FASHION & TRAVEL SPEND
- WEEKDAY DINING & ENTERTAINMENT
- WEEKDAY GRAB (EXCLUDES TOP-UPS W.E.F. 30 NOV 2019)
- WEEKDAY UOB TRAVEL SPEND (EXCLUDES ONLINE, FLIGHT ONLY BOOKINGS AND RELEVANT TAXES)
- ALL OTHER SPEND
|Weekend Grab spend (exclude top-ups w.e.f. 30 Nov 2019)||$100||8%||$8.00|
|Weekend Dining & Entertainment spend||$380||8%||$30.40|
|Weekday Grab spend (exclude top-ups w.e.f. 30 Nov 2019)||$120||3%||$3.60|
|Weekday Dining & Entertainment spend||$300||3%||$9.00|
|Online Fashion & Travel spend||$300||3%||$9.00|
First Quick Read Card in South East Asia
The 16 digit card number in this innovative card design is vertically stacked in 4 rows, allowing you to read the card number more easily. Paying for your online or phone transactions has never been easier.
What's more, enjoy the convenience of a Visa Signature Card with ATM and transit functions all in one card.
PAY AND DINE WITH YOUR MOBILE PHONEPay with a simple, secured tap at more than 10,000 store terminals with Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay and UOB Mighty. Simply digitize your UOB YOLO to start paying with your mobile phone. Plus, enjoy the latest deals that UOB YOLO has to offer in an instant through your mobile phone.
AUTO ENROLMENT TO ESTATEMENT
Delight in a peace of mind knowing that UOB archives your credit cards statements electronically for 5 years from the time of subscription.
If you are our existing UOB Credit cardmember, all the physical copies of your existing credit cards statements (if any) will be converted to eStatement.
For more information on eStatement, check out our FAQ page or click here.
UPSIZE YOUR YOLO
GET UP TO S$230# +
BONUS 10% CASHBACK^
ON ONLINE SPEND!
Singapore citizen/PR: Min. annual income S$30K OR Fixed Deposit collateral of minimum S$10k#
Foreigners: Min. annual income S$40K OR Fixed Deposit collateral of minimum S$10k#
Age: ≥ 21 years old
Principal Card — S$192.60 (First 1 year card fee waiver)
1st Supplementary Card — Free for life
2nd Supplementary Card onwards — S$96.30
#Terms and conditions apply. Please visit UOB branches for more information on secured card applications. Supporting documents (NRIC or passport) will be required.
With effect from 30 November 2019, please be informed that:
1) any payment made to Member Financial Institution – Merchandise and Services, Securities – Brokers and Dealers, Stored Value Card Purchase/Load, Betting/Track/Casino/Lotto and Political Organizations will be excluded from earning cashback; and
2) Grab mobile wallet top-ups will not be eligible for earning accelerated cashback.
With effect from 1 September 2019, please be informed that payments to educational institutions will be excluded from cash rebate (min spend and awarding).
#Up to S$230 comprises of A) S$150 cash credit and B) S$80 cash credit.
A) S$150 cash credit: Limited to the first 400 new-to-UOB Cardmembers who successfully apply for a UOB Credit Card online from 1 Jul to 31 Aug 2020 and spend a minimum of S$1,500 within 30 days from the approval date of the Credit Card. Click here for full terms and conditions.
B) S$80 cash credit: *Limited to the first 200 new to UOB Deposits customers per calendar month whose online account opening applications are successfully approved, deposits at least S$5,000 in fresh funds into their new UOB account before 31 August 2020 and maintains such fresh funds in their new UOB account for the applicable Deposit Holding Period. Full terms and conditions of the UOB Account Online Promotion (1 July 2020 to 31 August 2020) apply.
Apply & Pay within minutes is only valid for New-to-Bank applicants who use MyInfo to retrieve personal details and income information, pass all screening steps and income checks. Applications must be submitted from 7am - 8pm.
^Valid for UOB YOLO Cardmembers who successfully apply for a UOB YOLO Card from 16 March to 31 Jul 2020, complete SMS registration and spend a minimum of S$600 within 30 days from the card approval date. Subject to a cashback cap of S$40. Full terms and conditions apply.
"Weekend" means 0000 Hour on Saturday to 2359 Hour on Sunday (based on the local time of the country you are in).
*To earn your additional cashback (8% and 3%), a minimum spend of S$600 per statement month is required. Total cashback is capped at S$60 per month. If the minimum qualifying spend of S$600 is not met, Cardmembers will earn 0.3% cashback on all spend. Grab mobile wallet top-ups will not be eligible for earning additional cashback (8% and 3%). UOB Travel transactions excludes online, flight only bookings and relevant taxes.
- Land packages: The cash rebate applies to main package price excluding taxes, fuel surcharges, destination/resort fees, gratuities, port charges, additional add-on services and cruise/train/flight portions.
- Hotels: The cash rebate is valid for pre-paid hotel bookings to UOB Travel only. Taxes and surcharges are generally included in the room rate upon quotation. However, there may be exceptions where additional taxes/fees must be paid locally upon check-in. This will be advised by our Travel Consultants.
- Names cannot be changed once reservation is made. Incorrect names may incur penalties or invalidate your reservation(s). Cancellation, refunds and changes (where permitted by supplier) may incur penalties. UOB Travel’s administrative fees on top of supplier’s penalties (if any) will apply on per request basis.
- This promotion is not valid in conjunction with other discounts, promotions, e-vouchers, e-coupons, privileges or purchase of gift certificates, unless stated otherwise.
Travel means the online Card Transaction(s) made at www.agoda.com, www.airasia.com, www.airbnb.com, www.cathaypacific.com, www.expedia.com, www.hotels.com, www.jetstar.com, www.flyscoot.com, www.singaporeair.com.
+Maximum effective interest rate (EIR) on the One Account is 0.50% p.a. for deposits of S$75,000, provided customers meet the criteria of S$500 Card Spend in each calendar month. Maximum effective interest rate (EIR) on the One Account is 1.80% p.a. for deposits of S$75,000, provided customers meet both criteria of S$500 Card Spend AND (a) a minimum S$2,000 salary credit via GIRO OR (b) 3 GIRO debit transactions in each calendar month. View the full terms and conditions here.
With effect from 1 August 2020, the interest rates for the One Account will be revised. For more information, click here.
Deposit Insurance Scheme:
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors and monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the Supplementary Retirement Scheme are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$75,000 for each depositor per Scheme member.