Where do I get the application form if I need to apply for an Outward TT?

You can download the application form located under the Trade Services / Remittances section.

Alternatively, you can obtain the application form from any of our UOB branches in Singapore.

More help More help

Need more help from us?

Contact our support team and we will get back to you promptly.

Contact Us