The debit card and account that are miles ahead.
Here are the winners of the KrisFlyer UOB Credit and Debit Card 3D2N Singapore Experiential Staycation Package Lucky Draw:
- DESIREE ANN MORTON, 667G
- NG GEK HWONG, 011I
- YEO MENG HUAT BENJAMIN, 696I
A Redemption Letter will be sent to your registered address as per our bank’s records.
Thank you to all KrisFlyer UOB Credit and Debit Cardmembers for your support in this promotion.
W.e.f. 1 March 2022, please be informed that transactions with transaction descriptions “TRANSIT*” and “AMAZE* TRANSIT*” will be excluded from the awarding of KrisFlyer miles on the KrisFlyer UOB Debit Card and bonus miles on the KrisFlyer UOB Account.
W.e.f. 1 August 2022, payments to IPAYMY, RWS-LEVY, SMOOVE PAY, SINGPOST – SAM and Razer Pay and payments for utilities will be excluded from the awarding of KrisFlyer Miles.
For details, click here for the Terms and Conditions governing KrisFlyer United Overseas Bank Limited Debit Card and KrisFlyer UOB Accounts and Services.
1KrisFlyer Miles will be calculated for every S$5.00 of the monthly sum of your Eligible Transactions. Minimum S$1,000 deposit balance must be maintained in KrisFlyer UOB account to earn bonus KrisFlyer miles.
2Terms and Conditions governing KrisFlyer United Overseas Bank Limited Debit Card and KrisFlyer UOB Accounts and Services applies. Spend exclusion applies.
#New first time applicants of the KrisFlyer UOB Debit Card who are approved as Cardmembers on or after 1 July 2019 will receive 1,000 KrisFlyer miles when a single Eligible Transaction of at least Singapore Five Dollars (S$5.00) is successfully charged to his/her KrisFlyer UOB Debit Card. Terms and Conditions governing KrisFlyer United Overseas Bank Limited Debit Card and KrisFlyer UOB Accounts and Services applies. Spend exclusion applies.
~UOB Deposit Account Online Promotion (1 August to 31 October 2022)
Up to S$120 cash credit comprising EITHER 1a) S$60 cash credit OR 1b) S$30 cash credit AND 2) S$10 cash credit AND 3) S$50 cash credit
1a) S$60 cash credit is only for the first 200 New to UOB Deposit customers per calendar month who:
- successfully open a new Eligible UOB Account* online from 1 August 2022 to 31 October 2022, and
- deposits at least S$5,000 into their new UOB account within the account opening month and hold it till the end of the following calendar month.
1b) S$30 Cash Credit is only for the first 200 existing UOB Deposit customers per calendar month who:
- successfully open a new Eligible UOB Account* online from 1 August 2022 to 31 October 2022;
- deposit at least S$5,000 of fresh funds into their new UOB Account within the account opening month and hold it till the end of the following calendar month; and
- fresh funds deposited into the new UOB Account must result in a corresponding increase of at least S$5,000 when compared against the total amount standing to the credit of all other UOB current accounts and/or savings accounts of the customer as at 31 July 2022.
2) S$10 cash credit for customers who:
- register with PayNow and link their New Account to either their NRIC or FIN; and
- remain registered as a UOB PayNow user for at least 1 month (Not eligible to customers who previously registered with PayNow and linked their UOB Account to either their mobile number, NRIC or FIN; and then deregistered that said UOB Account from PayNow before or during the Promotion Period)
*Eligible UOB Account: UOB Lady’s Savings Account, UOB Uniplus Account, UOB Stash Account, UOB KrisFlyer Account and/or UOB One Account. Click here for full terms and conditions.
3) S$50 cash credit is available under the UOB Salary Credit Campaign (1 March 2022 to 31 December 2022) for customers who have:
- successfully submitted an online participation form here; and
- successfully credit monthly salary (of at least S$1,600) into an Eligible UOB Account* via GIRO within two calendar months from the date of submission of the participation form.
Click here for the Terms and Conditions governing UOB Salary Credit Campaign (1 March 2022 to 31 December 2022).
Deposit Insurance Scheme:
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors and monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the Supplementary Retirement Scheme are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$75,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.