The success you have achieved in life is hard-earned and well-deserved, and you want to share itwith your loved ones. Empower your children and generations to come by leaving a lasting legacy.
Did You Know?
Singapore’s adult population has an*Source: 2016 Annual Wealth Report by the Credit Suisse Research Institute average wealth of about US$276,885* (S$395,000) per person.
- Multiplier Benefit1 High coverage for death and Terminal Illness
- Single Premium
- Cash Value2 Acquires a guaranteed surrender Value2
- Change of Life Assured3 Individual owned & corporate owned policies
- Affordable PremiumsFor Protection against death, terminal illness and total and permanent disability1 till 100 years2 old.
- Flexibilityto choose a premium payment term of 5 to 79 years
- Customise your plan’s policy term from 10 to 79 years
- Incremental Sum Assured benefit3Choice of incremental rate from 1% – 10% of basic sum assured
- Option to Increase4 Death Benefit Up to two times its original sum assured
- Enhance Your Coverageby adding Supplementary benefits
- Choose Suitable Coverage Multiply it by 3 or 4 times1 based on your needs
- Flexible Premium2 Payment Terms Decide between 10, 15, 20 and 25 years
- Opt for Multiplied Coverage Up to age 65 or 701