FAST (Fast And Secure Transfers) is an electronic funds transfer service that allows customers to transfer SGD funds almost immediately between accounts of participating banks in Singapore.
FAST enables almost immediate receipt of money. You will know the status of the transfer by accessing your bank account via internet banking, ATMs or via notification alerts offered by the participating bank. FAST is available anytime, 24x7, 365 days.
1. What is FAST at ATMs?
This new feature allows customers to perform funds transfers almost immediately to any of the participating banks
using a UOB Card at any UOB ATM islandwide.
2. Which are the participating banks?
Currently the participating banks are:-
Bank of China Limited
Far Eastern Bank
Mizuho Bank Limited
Royal Bank of Scotland
Standard Chartered Bank
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
The Bank Of Tokyo-Mitsubishi Ufj, Ltd
United Overseas Bank
3. When is this feature available at all ATMs?
This feature will be progressively implemented to all ATMs commencing from 24 March to 9 April.
4. Is FAST to other participating bank 24 x 7?
Yes, it is 24 x 7 from any UOB ATM. Please check with your payee bank for the specific FAST operating hours.
5. Which are the valid account types that I can use to perform the funds transfer?
All Savings and Current account types that are currently available for ATM funds transfers can be used to perform FAST funds transfers.
Current account types: One Account, KrisFlyer UOB Account, Privilege Account, I-Account, Cashplus etc.
Saving account types: Stash, Uniplus, Junior Savers, Passbook Saving, TX etc.
6. Can I use FAST at ATM to transfer funds to a bank account overseas?
No, FAST can only be used for Singapore Dollar funds transfers between bank customer accounts of the participating banks in Singapore.
7. I am a corporate customer. Can I perform FAST at UOB ATM?
Corporate customers will not be able to do FAST at ATMs. Please perform funds transfer either on Business Internet Banking or at any UOB Branches.
8. How is this different from the existing UOB/OCBC funds transfer at ATM?
The existing funds transfers feature requires a UOB card with linked bank accounts to be used at OCBC ATMs for transfer to a OCBC bank account.
9. The amount had been debited from my UOB account but not credited to my payee’s bank account. What should I do?
Please contact your bank for assistance.
10. Is there a transaction fee imposed for FAST at ATM?
Currently the transaction fee is waived.
11. What will happen if I sent the funds to an incorrect account via FAST?
Bank customers should exercise due care when keying in the amount and bank account number similar to using current electronic funds transfer services via UOB ATMs or UOB Personal Internet Banking. Funds transferred via FAST will be credited to the recipient’s bank account almost instantly.
Please contact your bank immediately if you have made a wrong funds transfer.
12. What is the daily transfer limit for FAST at ATM?
The daily funds transfer limit is $3,000. This limit is shared with funds transfer to other UOB account and OCBC account.
Customer performs a transfer of $1000 to other UOB account and $1000 to OCBC account. He will then be able to transfer another $1000 using FAST funds transfer.
13. Will a SMS alert be sent to me when I perform FAST at an ATM?
You can subscribe to the alert via UOB Personal Internet Banking Unialert subscription services or by completing the Transaction Alerts For ATM and Other Banking Services form.
Below is a sample of the SMS alert that you will receive once your alert threshold limit is reached.
'An ATM Funds Transfer of SGDX,XXX.XX was performed on your UOB account ending with XXXX on DD/MM/YYYY to a <Bank Name’s Abbreviation> a/c. If unauthorised, please call