Payment may be made with your UOB Savings/Current account(s); or a DBS/POSB/OCBC ATM/Debit Card at any UOB ATM islandwide.
When using other banks’ card,
- Press any key and select “UOB Credit Card Payment”
- Select “UOB Account(s)” or “DBS/POSB/OCBC Account”
- Insert your UOB Credit Card or enter your UOB Credit Card number
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the transaction
Payment will be debited automatically 1 working day before the payment due date from your designated bank account as indicated in your InterBank GIRO (IBG) form. Please ensure sufficient funds to avoid any returned GIRO fee.
Please click here to download the form.
Note: If you wish to make any advance payment via other mode to release your available credit limit, please make the payment 5 working days before the payment due date to avoid the GIRO deduction.
Payment may be made via NETS at Singapore Post Self- Service Automated Machine (S.A.M), iNETS Kiosk or AXS.
Cash payment is accepted at any of our local branches or UOB Cash Deposit Machines.
Please be informed that with effect from 1 Feb 17, all UOB branches will process credit card bill payments above S$2,000 only.
Please follow the below steps:
- Cheques should be crossed and made payable to “UOB Card Centre”; and
- Indicate your card number(s) and amount on the reverse side of your cheque and Payment Advice.
- Please send your cheque to us via the below modes:
- Drop your cheque at any UOB Quick Cheque Deposit box; or
- Download and print a business reply envelope at uob.com.sg/bre or mail your cheque to us at:
UOB Cards and Payments
Robinson Road P.O. Box 1688