- Enquire on balance of current and/or savings account as well as credit cards
- Enquire on recent transations
- Enquire on cheque statusRequest for new cheque book or stop cheque payment
- UNI$ Rewards Redemption
- Change Telephone PIN (TPIN)
*Please note that we are no longer offering funds transfers and bill payment as part of our Phone Banking services.
Please log on to UOB Personal Internet Banking or UOB Mighty app to perform these transcations.
SMS One Time Password (OTP)
You can now access your account information via Phone Banking by entering your NRIC or card number together with a one-time password sent via SMS to your registered mobile number. Please ensure that your mobile number is updated. To update your mobile number, you can log on to UOB Personal Internet Banking or you can fill up this form by clicking here
Telephone PIN (TPIN)
You can also access your account information using access code and Telephone PIN.
- Activate new card
- Enable/disable overseas use of magnetic stripe
- Request for Fee waiver
- Report loss of cards