local & overseas
Online Fashion & Travel^
"Weekend" means 0000 Hour on Saturday to 2359 Hour on Sunday (based on the local time of the country you are in).
^Travel means the online Card Transaction(s) made at www.agoda.com, www.airasia.com, www.airbnb.com, www.cathaypacific.com, www.expedia.com, www.hotels.com, www.jetstar.com, www.flyscoot.com, www.singaporeair.com, www.tigerair.com, www.uobtravel.com.
- Promotion is from 3 April 2017 – 31 December 2017.
- Grab promo code is valid from 0000 Saturday to 2359 Sunday via Grab app, limited to the first 200 Grab rides per Weekend that is paid with a UOB YOLO card via GrabPay (valid on and limited to JustGrab, GrabShare, Standard Taxi, GrabCar, GrabCar Premium, GrabFamily, 6-seater (Economy & Premium)
- Qualified Cardmember will also need to make at least one (1) Dining Card Transaction(s) or Entertainment Card Transaction(s) on a weekday (Monday – Friday) with a UOB YOLO card to be eligible for the Award in the weekend within that same week.
- The Award is capped at S$10.00, valid for one (1) redemption/utilisation per Qualified Cardmember per Weekend.
- Payment for the Ride has to be made with a UOB YOLO card via GrabPay only.
- The Promotion and the Award cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and promo codes.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Click here for full Terms and Conditions
First Quick Read Card in South East Asia
The 16 digit card number in this innovative card design is vertically stacked in 4 rows, allowing you to read the card number more easily. Paying for your online or phone transactions has never been easier.
What’s more, enjoy the convenience of a Visa Signature Card with ATM and transit functions all in one card.
PAY AND DINE WITH YOUR MOBILE PHONEPay with a simple, secured tap at more than 10,000 store terminals with Apple Pay, Android Pay, Samsung Pay (NEW) and UOB Mighty. Simply digitize your UOB YOLO to start paying with your mobile phone. Plus, enjoy the latest deals that UOB YOLO has to offer in an instant through your mobile phone.
AUTO ENROLMENT TO ESTATEMENT
Delight in a peace of mind knowing that UOB archives your credit cards statements electronically for 5 years from the time of subscription.
If you are our existing UOB Credit cardmember, all the physical copies of your existing credit cards statements (if any) will be converted to eStatement.
For more information on eStatement, check out our FAQ page or click here.
UPSIZE YOUR YOLO
Get more when you pair your UOB YOLO with UOB One Account.
Plus, kickstart investing by sweeping your rebate and interests into a Unit Trust investment - all while you're having fun.
Find out more
Singapore citizen/PR: Min. annual income S$30K OR Fixed Deposit collateral of minimum S$10,000
Foreigners: Min. annual income S$40K OR Fixed Deposit collateral of minimum S$10,000
Age: ≥ 21 years old
Annual Fee Principal:
S$192.60 (First 1 year card fee waiver)
1st Supplementary FREE, 2nd Supplementary – S$96.30
Auto enrolment to eStatements
UOB YOLO Full Terms and Conditions
UOB Cardmembers Agreement
**Valid till 30 June 2017. S$80 Cash Promotion: Limited to the first 800 qualifying new UOB Principal Credit Cardmembers. New Cardmembers must spend a minimum of S$600 within the first 30 days of card approval.
S$20 Cash Promotion: Limited to the first 800 qualifying existing UOB Principal Credit Cardmembers. Cardmembers must spend a minimum of S$300 within the first 30 days of card approval on the new card. Other terms and conditions apply. Click here for full details.
^Maximum effective interest rate (EIR) on the One Account is 1.60% p.a. for deposits of S$50,000, provided customers meet the criteria of S$500 Card Spend. Maximum effective interest rate (EIR) on the One Account is 2.43% p.a. for deposits of S$50,000, provided customers meet both criteria of S$500 Card Spend and S$2,000 salary credit or 3 GIRO debits per month. Terms and Conditions apply.
Deposit Insurance Scheme: Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors and monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the Supplementary Retirement Scheme are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$50,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.
Please refer to UOB/FEB Insured Deposit Register for a list of UOB accounts/ products that are covered under the Scheme.