S$50 off with minimum spend of S$500
Enjoy a wide selection of dining, retail and other offers all year long.
1855 The Bottle Shop
Travel and Experiences
Room - 10% off* Best Available Rate with complimentary breakfast for two and a complimentary bottle of red wine
Bob’s Bar & Cassia - 15% off^ à la carte menu with minimum spend of S$150
Chef’s Table & Fiamma - 10% off^ à la carte menu with minimum spend of S$150
Auriga Spa - 10% off# all treatments
Get in touch
Get in touch
Call our 24-hour UOB Privilege Concierge at 1800 222 9889 (Singapore) or +65 6222 9889 (overseas).
For existing Privilege Banking clients
Tap on the Privilege Banking icon on your home page on the UOB TMRW app for your Client Advisor's name and contact details.
Start a Privilege Banking relationship with us
Leave us your contact details and a Client Advisor will contact you.
Things you should know
Terms & Conditions
- Each privilege above is not available to any other person(s) apart from the applicable Client. Each privilege above cannot be transferred and is not exchangeable for cash or other items and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, discounts, privileges, promotions, vouchers or purchase of gift certificates, set menus, special menus, membership privileges, unless otherwise stated. United Overseas Bank Limited (“UOB”) and the participating merchant reserves the right, at its discretion, to replace or substitute the items or services offered with any other item or service of equal or similar value.
- Each privilege, where applicable, is in Singapore Dollar Currency, unless otherwise stated.
- Each privilege may be subject to prevailing government taxes and service charges where applicable. For privileges with a minimum purchase requirement, the minimum purchase amount does not take into account of taxes and fees, including but not limited to shipping and handling, unless otherwise stated.
- Any privilege not utilised before the expiry date will be forfeited. No payment or compensation whether in cash, credit or in kind shall be made for any forfeited, expired or unutilised reservation or privilege. Unless otherwise stated, the Client must be present in person for such utilisation of the privileges. If the Client cancels any of the privileges or does not turn up on the applicable reservation date, or makes amendments to the reservation date, then the Client shall be subject to the participating merchant’s conditions for cancellation, amendment and no show, and the Client will be responsible for any charges / fees imposed in relation thereto. The privilege shall not be replaced or compensated in the event of cancellation and no-show.
- Each Client shall be personally responsible for his / her personal safety and the safety of his / her guests at all times within and in the participating merchant. UOB shall not be liable for any loss, injury to or expense, claim or damages of any Client or his / her guests or any other person incurred in connection with this privilege or utilisation of the privilege. For the avoidance of doubt, each Client shall be liable to pay for all his / her own costs, charges and expenses (including but not limited to any transport and travel related or incidental charges) and that of his / her guests which are incurred, sustained or suffered in relation to the utilisation of the privileges. UOB shall not be liable or responsible to any party for the payment of the foregoing.
- UOB assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage or expenses arising in connection with the privileges, howsoever arising, including without limitation, from any late or non-notification, any error in computing, technical hardware or software breakdown, malfunctions or defects, failed, delayed or incorrect transactions, or lost or unavailable network connections, or any notice or SMS that is lost or misdirected, which may affect a Client’s eligibility in the privileges.
- UOB is also not responsible or liable for the quality or performance of goods and services offered or any defect in the goods, services and privileges offered and UOB assumes no liability or responsibility for the acts or defaults of the participating merchant and services and privileges offered above.
- UOB is not an agent or principal of the participating merchant. Any dispute about the service standard or quality must be resolved directly with the participating merchant. UOB makes no representation to the quality or performance of the goods and services provided by the merchant in connection with the offers. UOB will not be responsible or liable for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of the redemption or use of the privileges or the goods and services. The participating merchant may impose terms and conditions for the utilization and redemption of the goods, services and privileges and UOB will not be responsible or liable for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of the redemption or usage of the goods, services and privileges, howsoever arising.
- UOB and the participating merchant each reserves the right to vary/amend the privileges and/or the terms and conditions without (a) prior notice (and at their discretion), (b) assigning any reason therefore or (c) assuming any liability to any party. UOB also reserves the right, at UOB’s discretion, to terminate or cancel any of the privileges at any time without prior notice, assigning any reason therefore or assuming any liability to any party. No communication or appeal will be entertained and no compensation or payment will be paid or made.
- While the information provided herein is believed to be reliable as at the date of publication, UOB makes no representation or warranty whether express or implied, and accepts no responsibility or liability for its completeness or accuracy.
- The decisions of UOB on all matters relating to the privileges are at its discretion and shall be final, conclusive and binding and no appeal or correspondence will be entertained. UOB shall not be obliged to give any reason or enter into any correspondence with any person on any matter concerning the above and no appeal or correspondence will be entertained or no payment or compensation will be paid or made.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 of Singapore to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any term herein.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore, and all Clients who participate in the privileges shall be deemed to have agreed to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
Enjoy deals specially curated for you during your birthday month.
As our client, you can expect invitations to exclusive events, organised specially for you.
Privilege Banking Card
A world of exclusive privileges awaits with your UOB Privilege Banking Card.