A world of exclusive privileges awaits
Specially curated benefits for your evolving lifestyle await with the UOB Privilege Banking Card. Just for you, the annual card membership fee of S$1,944 (inclusive of 8% GST) for the first year will be waived, along with two complimentary supplementary cards*.
Enjoy access to the following privileges with your UOB Privilege Banking Card#.
- 60,000 air miles with paid annual card membership fee^.
- 2 air miles for every S$1 spent overseas on dining and shopping.
- 2 air miles for every S$1 spent locally on specially selected luxury fashion, watch and jewellery brands like Chanel, Christian Louboutin, Hermès, Richard Mille, The Hour Glass and many more.
- 1.2 air miles for every S$1 spent on other local purchases.
- Waiver of miles conversion fees.
- 24-hour UOB Privilege Concierge for your banking and lifestyle needs.
- Dedicated Travel Concierge Manager to assist with all your travel needs, from flight, hotel, transfer arrangements to curation of bespoke itineraries.
- Up to 20% off dining bill at selected restaurants in Pan Pacific and PARKROYAL hotels in Singapore, The Fullerton Hotels Singapore and more.
- Complimentary room upgrade, daily breakfast and late check-out at over 900 luxury hotels around the world.
- Complimentary weekday green fees at Sentosa Golf Club with one fee paying guest.
Get in touch
Get in touch
Call our 24-hour UOB Privilege Concierge at 1800 222 9889 (Singapore) or +65 6222 9889 (overseas).
For existing Privilege Banking clients
Tap on the Privilege Banking icon on your home page on the UOB TMRW app for your Client Advisor's name and contact details.
Start a Privilege Banking relationship with us
Leave us your contact details and a Client Advisor will contact you.
Things you should know
Terms and conditions
*The UOB Privilege Banking Card is offered to Privilege Banking clients of UOB who maintain a minimum asset under management of S$350,000 (or its equivalent in a foreign currency) with UOB. Applicant must also have a minimum annual income of S$30,000 (or S$40,000 for non-Singaporean/non-PR). If you do not meet the income requirement, a minimum fixed deposit of S$150,000 is required for the UOB Privilege Banking card. The UOB Privilege Banking card comes with a joining fee of S$1,944 (inclusive of 8% GST). Enjoy first year free membership, with our compliments, along with 2 complimentary supplementary cards. Subsequent waiver of annual card membership fee is available upon request for Privilege Banking clients who maintain a minimum asset under management of S$350,000 (or its equivalent in a foreign currency) with UOB. Terms and conditions apply and subject to Bank’s approval.
#Terms and conditions apply for all above-mentioned benefits and privileges. Please refer to uob.com.sg/PVcardprivileges for details.
^Cardmembers will be awarded with UNI$30,000 (equivalent to 60,000 air miles) two (2) months after the payment due date of the Membership Fee annually. UNI$30,000 will only be awarded upon receipt of full payment of Membership Fee and will not be awarded if the Membership Fee is waived. Advance crediting of UNI$ is not permissible. Cardmembers can choose to convert their UNI$ into air miles at the conversion rate of UNI$1 = 2 air miles. Visit uob.com.sg/rewards for details.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors and monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the Supplementary Retirement Scheme are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$75,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.
Please refer to UOB Insured Deposit Register for a list of UOB accounts/products that are covered under the Scheme.