*Flexible penalty waiver terms are only applicable for new mortgage loan sign-ups and selected packages only.
#The S$3,250 subsidy fee assumes that the Client receives both S$2,500 in legal fee subsidy and $750 in valuation fee subsidy.
Terms and Conditions:
• The borrower must be a UOB Privilege Reserve Client.
• The Letter of Offer must be accepted by 31 December 2021.
• Promotion is only applicable for completed private residential properties in Singapore that have been issued with a Temporary Occupation Permit.
• Promotion is only applicable for the following purpose:
(i) to re-finance an existing private residential property loan from another bank in respect of a Private Residential Property to UOB; or
(ii) for a term loan facility which will be secured against Private Residential Property that have yet to be mortgaged to UOB.
• 3 year clawback period applies for subsidies. Please refer to the Letter of Offer for full terms.
• Subsidies will only be confirmed upon issuance of Letter of offer. The Letter of Offer shall contain such terms and conditions as UOB may require in relation to each property loan. Subsidies are subject to changes without prior notice.
~The valuation subsidy is subject to online application and on a needs-to basis. UOB will accord the Client subsidies based on the formal valuation fee (where required), or up to S$750 (applicable for loans ≥ S$2 million), whichever is lower.
Important Notice & Disclaimers
This publication is strictly for information purposes only and shall not be transmitted, disclosed, copied or relied upon by any person for whatever purpose. This publication is not an offer, recommendation, solicitation or advice to buy or sell any investment product. Nothing in this document constitutes accounting, legal, regulatory, tax, financial or other advice. You should consult your own professional advisors about issues discussed herein. While the information provided in this publication is believed to be accurate as at the date of publishing, UOB makes no representation or warranty, and accepts no responsibility or liability for its completeness or accuracy.