With a UOB Corporate ATM Card, you can perform banking transactions over UOB Group branch counters and self-service machines, use NETS to pay your bills and more.
At United Overseas Bank, we understand you need to deposit and withdraw cash, and visiting the bank is sometimes inconvenient.
With your UOB Corporate ATM card, you can deposit/withdraw cash, check your account balance, transfer funds, top up your Cash Card and also use it for NETS transactions.
To assuage your concerns about indiscriminate or unauthorised use of your Corporate ATM card, you can customise more than one card for different users. For example, a card customised to only allow daily cash withdrawal of $100 for day-to-day business operations.
To keep your account balance confidential, you can choose not to have the balance enquiry function for assigned cards. You can also choose not to have funds transfer function in order to prevent unauthorised funds transfer via ATM.
Take full advantage of the UOB Corporate ATM card and start self-service banking at our extensive network of ATMs located island-wide for your banking convenience.
- Customised daily ATM withdrawal limit subject to maximum of S$50,000
- Withdraw cash of up to S$10,000 per card per day without prior arrangements (present your Corporate ATM card, identity card or passport) over the counter at any UOB branch
- Use NETS to pay bills or make purchases of up to S$2,000 per card per day at participating NETS outlets in Singapore. Bill amount or cost of purchase is automatically deducted from account
- Buy cashier's orders and demand drafts (with your Corporate ATM card, identity card or passport) over the counter at any UOB branch
- Check account balance
- Customised UOB Corporate ATM Cards for different usage to be assigned to different users for better security and control of company funds
- Access to a wide range of banking services available at the ATMs and Self-Service Machines
- Round-the-clock access
- No limit to the number of UOB Corporate ATM cards to apply for