- Account Balance - receive notifications on your account balance twice a day, so that you are aware of your available funds for disbursements and investments.
- Account Balance Below Threshold - get alerted up to twice a day when your account balance falls below the threshold. This enables you to make timely decisions to manage your account and disbursements to ensure sufficient funds in your account.
- Incoming Funds - receive notifications of incoming funds1 to your account exceeding the threshold amount. This saves you time and effort in monitoring incoming funds.
- Debit Notification – receive notifications of any debits from your account exceeding the threshold amount. This helps you to manage your cash outflows with greater certainty.
- Return of Cheques Deposited - receive notifications for SG dollar (SGD) and US dollar (USD) cheques2 deposited into your account that have been returned, so you can follow up promptly with the issuer of the cheques.
1Incoming funds refer to Inward Telegraphic Transfers (overseas or Singapore), transfers from other UOB accounts, transfers through FAST and all trade credits.
2 Only for SGD and USD cheques cleared through Singapore Automated Clearing House.
- Bankers Guarantee (BG) - follow up promptly on the release of the Bankers' Guarantee to the beneficiary upon receiving the notification.
- Trust Receipts - receive notifications of your approved import loan or invoice financing, enabling you to better manage your cash flow.
- Reminders to pay Inward Bills and Import Loan - receive reminders two days before your inward bills (LC and non-LC) and import loan or invoice financing are due for payment for better management of your cash flow and payments.
- Letter of Credit Advice - receive notifications regarding your export LCs advised through UOB.
- Inward Bills - receive notifications of all inward bills, both LC and non-LC, so you can promptly arrange for acceptance or settlement.
- Incoming Trade Receipts - receive alerts on export receipts credited to your UOB accounts for better cash flow management.
- Letter of Credit Issuance - follow up with your supplier immediately for shipment as soon as you receive notification that your import LC has been issued.