The UOB Malaysia Internship Programme is a 10-week programme. You will be assigned to a business at the start of the programme, where you will experience the challenges and rewards of a career in the banking industry and get to know the business of UOB. To be a UOB Intern, you will be someone who is eager to learn and apply newly gained knowledge in a useful, practical and strategic manner. This could lead to an invitation to take up a permanent position with UOB Malaysia upon your graduation.
What we look for in a UOB Intern:
- A Malaysian nationality
- A 2nd or 3rd year undergraduate from a local or overseas university currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline
- Minimum CGPA of 3.0 or 2nd Class Upper (or equivalent)
- Fluent in oral as well as written English and/or Bahasa Malaysia
- Good interpersonal skills
- Have a keen interest in banking and its related business