Here’s an easy to bake recipe that makes light and airy matcha butter cookies from The DC Edit – perfect for Lunar New Year gatherings or any occasion, really!
Featured items: Ingredients from DON DON DONKI, baking bowls and oven gloves from Muji, and baking sheet and utensils from ToTT Store.
180g plain flour
80g potato starch
60g icing sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
2 tablespoons of matcha powder
1. Preheat oven to 155°C.
2. Cream butter, ghee and icing sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Combine potato starch and plain flour.
4. Add egg and sift flour into mixture at low speed.
5. Fold matcha powder into mixture.
6. Roll dough into your desired shape.
7. Place batter into preheated oven and bake for 15-20 mins.
Explore other deals across everyday categories (there’s literally a deal for everyone!).
T&Cs apply for all promotions, click here for full details.