To ensure that your application is processed promptly, please provide the following information accurately:
- Your name, address and account number
- The payment currency code and amount
- The Receiving Bank/Beneficiary bank's name and address
- Beneficiary bank's routing code
- Name of Intermediary bank, if available
- Beneficiary's account number or IBAN for payments to European countries or United Kingdom
- Full Beneficiary name
Notes for cross-border remittances going to or through Mainland China:
According to People’s Bank of China (“PBOC”) Document (2018) No. 130, PBOC is imposing regulatory requirements on customer identification for cross-border transfer business.
With effect from 14 December 2018, the following customer identification requirements will apply for cross-border remittance transactions to or through Mainland China. Payment instructions with missing information will be rejected by the Clearing Bank. For more information, click here.