What should I do if I have lost the IRD?

As an IRD is a substitute of a dishonoured cheque, the lost IRD will be regarded as a lost cheque. We advise you to request another cheque from the drawer under such a circumstance.

We also advise the drawer to place a 'Stop Cheque' instruction on the lost IRD.

More help More help

Need more help from us?

Contact our support team and we will get back to you promptly.

Contact Us