What must I do if an IRD cannot be presented?

You should return the IRD to the drawer in exchange for a new replacement cheque. The replacement cheque should address the reasons for the return of the IRD in order that it can be cleared successfully through CTS.

More help More help

Need more help from us?

Contact our support team and we will get back to you promptly.

Contact Us