I have overcharged my customer, how can I refund the amount back to my customer?

If settlement has not been done, you may void the transactions via the terminal, and charge the correct amount again. 

If settlement had already been done, please complete the Manual Refund / Manual Sales Adjustment Form in order to process the refund. Please send all refund requests to SG-UOB Card Ops Merchant Payment at cardopsmerchantpayment@UOBgroup.com.

Once the manual refund request has been processed by UOB, an email notification will be sent, informing you of the processing date. 

More help More help

Need more help from us?

Contact our support team and we will get back to you promptly.

Contact Us