How do I use CPF to partially prepay my outstanding loan?

You will have to:

  1. Submit the completed Capital Partial Prepayment Form to Bank.
  2. Submit the CPF Form 4B (private property loan) or HBL/4 Form (HDB loan) to the CPF Board.
  3. Serve a one month written notice to the Bank.
  4. The Bank reserves the right to refund the CPF monies if there is no prepayment instruction.

Please also check your Letter of Offer for any prepayment penalty clause and charges before proceeding with the prepayment.

More help More help

Need more help from us?

Contact our support team and we will get back to you promptly.

Contact Us