KrisFlyer UOB Credit Card
Apply now and get up to 32,0001 miles plus first year annual fee waived! Click here for more details
For Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents
- Minimum annual income of S$30,000 is required OR
- Fixed Deposit collateral of at least S$10,000#
- Minimum annual income of S$40,000 is required OR
- Fixed Deposit collateral of at least S$10,000#
First year card fee waiver
S$97.20* for subsequent cards
First card free
KrisFlyer UOB Debit Card and Account
Apply now and get up to S$118 cash credit~ plus up to 3,500 miles3,4
- Minimum 18 years old
- Singapore citizen/ Permanent Resident/ Foreigner
- No minimum income requirement
- Initial amount of S$1,000 to open account
- Fall-below fee of S$2 per month (below S$1,000 balance)
- S$30 for closing of account within 6 months from opening
- S$10 per additional cheque book (50 leaves)
- No initial deposit or fall below fee on your foreign currency accounts.
- Learn more about account fees and charges
Now, you can open and transact with your account instantly
A KrisFlyer UOB Debit Card will be sent to you when you open a KrisFlyer UOB Deposit Account for cash withdrawals and debit card payments.
NEW Start saving instantly from the comfort of your home
Whether you are an existing UOB saver or a new customer, you can open a savings account online, get approval within minutes^ and start transacting instantly without ever leaving home.
Terms and Conditions governing the KrisFlyer UOB Credit Card applies for all
Terms and Conditions governing KrisFlyer United Overseas Bank Limited Debit Card and KrisFlyer UOB Accounts and Services applies for all privileges.
Apply & Pay within minutes is only valid for New to Bank applicants who use MyInfo to retrieve personal details and income information, pass all screening steps and income checks. Applications must be submitted from 7am 8pm. You will be able to receive your physical card 5 working days upon card approval.
2From 1 November 2022 onwards, new first time applicants of the KrisFlyer UOB Debit Card who are approved as Cardmembers on or after 1 November 2022 will receive 3,000 KrisFlyer miles when a single Eligible Transaction of at least Singapore Five Dollars (S$5) is successfully charged to his/her KrisFlyer UOB Debit Card. Terms and Conditions governing KrisFlyer United Overseas Bank Limited Debit Card and KrisFlyer UOB Accounts and Services applies. Spend exclusion applies.
3Cardmembers with card opened date between 10 November 2022 and 31 January 2023 will receive Bonus Welcome Miles when a single Card Transaction of at least Singapore Five Dollars (S$5 is successfully charged to an Eligible In App Payment Transaction on the Kris+ Mobile Application with your KrisFlyer UOB Credit/Debit Card The Bonus Welcome Miles will be awarded within two 2 months after the Promotional Period, and it will b e automatically credited to your KrisFlyer membership account that is linked to your Card Terms and Conditions governing the KrisFlyer UOB Credit / Debit Card. Terms and Conditions governing KrisFlyer United Overseas Bank Limited Debit Card and KrisFlyer UOB Accounts and Services applies Spend exclusions Apply
~Up to S$118 cash credit comprising EITHER 1a) S$68 cash credit, OR 1b) S$28 cash credit and 2) S$50 cash credit.
1a) S$68 cash credit is only for the first 200 New to UOB Deposit customers per calendar month who:
- successfully open a UOB Lady's Savings Account, UOB Uniplus Account, UOB Stash Account, UOB KrisFlyer Account and/or UOB One Account online from 1 January 2023 to 28 February 2023, and
- deposits at least S$5,000 into their new UOB account within the account opening month and hold it till the end of the following calendar month.
1b) S$28 Cash Credit is only for the first 200 existing UOB Deposit customers per calendar month who:
- successfully open a UOB Lady's Savings Account, UOB Uniplus Account, UOB Stash Account, UOB KrisFlyer Account and/or UOB One Account online from 1 January 2023 to 28 February 2023;
- deposit at least S$5,000 of fresh funds into their new UOB Account within the account opening month and hold it till the end of the following calendar month; and
- fresh funds deposited into the new UOB Account must result in a corresponding increase of at least S$5,000 when compared against the total amount standing to the credit of all other UOB current accounts and/or savings accounts of the customer as at 31 December 2022.
2) S$50 cash credit is available under the UOB Salary Credit Campaign (1 January 2023 to 30 June 2023) for customers who have:
- successfully submitted an online participation form here; and
- successfully credit monthly salary (of at least S$1,600) into an Eligible UOB Account via GIRO or PayNow within two calendar months
from the date of submission of the participation form.
^Applicable to New to UOB customers who are Singaporeans/ PRs with MyInfo login and existing UOB customers applying as a single-named applicant with Myinfo login or bank details online. Applications submitted between 8.30am to 9pm will be opened instantly. Applications received outside these times will be processed the next working day. Applications are subject to UOB’s approval.
Deposit Insurance Scheme:
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors and monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the Supplementary Retirement Scheme are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$75,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.