Q7. When will the money be deducted from my account?
- Upon confirming your payment at the Bank's website, the amount will be debited from your selected account immediately. The details of your successful eNETS payments will be available at UOB Personal Internet Banking > Account Information > Online Transaction Status
Q8. How do I know if the payment is successful?
- Upon each successful payment, an acknowledgement page with the payment details and a unique transaction reference will be presented. You may print the acknowledgement page or login to UOB Personal Internet Banking > Account Information > Online Transaction Status to view the successful UOB eNETS transaction.
Q9. What will happen if I do not have enough money in my account?
- The transaction will be rejected. However, if you have more than one account linked to UOB Personal Internet Banking access, you will be given the option to select another account for the transaction.
Q10. Are there any charges for using UOB eNETS?
- Currently, the service is provided free of charge.
Q11. Are there any payment limits imposed on the service?
- As a safety feature, a daily limit of S$10,000 and a monthly limit of S$50,000 have been imposed per Username (subject to the availability of funds in your account).
Q12. What happens if I encounter an error message while performing my transaction?
- The error code and message will indicate the cause for the transaction error encountered. For further assistance, you can contact our Call Centre at 1800 222 2121 (24 hours, toll-free). Please quote the Reference Code and message.
Q13. What should I do if I suspect that an unauthorised payment has been made?
- Please notify the Bank immediately at 1800 222 2121 (24 hours, toll-free) to de-activate your UOB Personal Internet Banking access. Please provide our Customer Service Officers with the transaction details so we may assist with the investigation.