Mortgage Resource Centre
Important Information for Home Loans:
- The Board Rate (BR) quoted is applicable only for the loan package that you are interested in (eg. HDB flat financing at fixed rate). The financial indicator(s) against which that BR is benchmarked, such as the SIBOR, Prime Rate or CPF rate, will also be disclosed.
- The BR offered for your loan package may be different from BRs offered to other customers for different loan packages.
- The BR can be changed by the bank anytime, by giving 30 days' notice, depending on market conditions and/or changes in the financial indicator(s) against which the BR is benchmarked. This 30-day notice requirement does not apply to home loans benchmarked against market indices.
- The loan repayment schedule for the loan package that you have chosen is available in either hard copy (on request) or soft copy in the form of a home loan calculator on the bank's website.
- The Association of Banks in Singapore's (ABS) Consumer Guide on Home Loans is available and you are encouraged to get a copy from the bank and read it before committing to a loan. This guide is also available on the MoneySENSE and ABS websites in four official languages.