Home Loan for Foreigners
UOB Home Loan is open to all foreigners who wish to purchase or acquire permitted residential properties^ in Singapore, for investment or to live in. With UOB Home Loan, youâ€™ll enjoy
- Wide range of home loan packages: fixed rate packages, floating rate packages, SIBOR pegged rate packages, or up to a combination of 2 of these packages
- Up to 80% financing subject to regulatory requirement
- Repayment up to 35 years or age of 75, whichever is earlier
Subject to our credit approval.
^ Please refer to Item 11 of the FAQ for the type of permitted residential properties foreigners can purchase or acquire in Singapore.
2 Easy Steps to owning your dream house
Step One: Find your dream property
Check out the new property launches of your dream property.
Find out more on the relevant regulatory guidelines on Foreign Ownership of Properties through www.sla.gov.sg and www.hdb.gov.sg
Step Two: Speak to our Home Loans Specialist to apply for an In-Principal Approval and the financing options available to you.
|Leave your contact details
and we will be in
UOB Group branch
and speak to any
Home Loans Specialist
|Call Centre hotline:
1800 388 2121
(8am to 8pm)
Apply and get a home loan of your choice with UOB by submitting the following documents to our Home Loan Specialist:
- Duly completed loan application form
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of Identity Card for Malaysia Citizens
- Latest certified true copy of your income documents:
i. Pay slip or employment letter AND bank statement (latest 3 months) showing salary credit.
ii. For self-employed, latest 3 monthsâ€™ bank statements and latest two yearsâ€™ notice of tax assessment
- Copy of propertyâ€™s option to purchase or copy of Sales & Purchase Agreement.
See the list of commonly asked questions (FAQ) for your easy reference.