FX Margin Trading
The foreign exchange markets is among the largest trading markets in the world. With almost continuous trading throughout the working week, foreign exchange investors can trade at almost every instant.
Astute investors can profit from opportunities in the foreign exchange markets in both bullish and bearish states of the cycle. This is because trading in the above markets allows for short-selling.
To start trading in the foreign exchange markets with UOB, all you have to do is to set up a Foreign Exchange Margin Trading Account.
At a Glance
Foreign Exchange Margin Trading Account allows you to:
- Leveraged trading
- Competitive interest rates on deposits
- Reliable trading partner with round-the-clock order monitoring
For more information, please speak to your Privilege Banking Relationship Manager or call the Privilege Banking hotline at 1800 355 1118.
Rates & Requirements
- You must be at least 21 years old
- A minimum initial deposit of S$50,000 or its equivalent in any currency
- To find out costs, call our FX Margin Desk at +65 6709 8822
- Visit any UOB Group Branch to open an account
Visit us at:
FX Margin Desk
80 Raffles Place
5th storey, UOB Plaza 1
General Counterparty Trading Terms
Please refer to attached copy.
Trading foreign exchange involves a high degree of risk. UOBBF offers trading on margin. The leverage created by trading on margin can work for you as well as against you, and losses can exceed your entire investment. Before opening an account, be sure that you understand the risks and can withstand the losses and that you seek advice from your advisors as appropriate.
- Call us at +65 6709 8822
- Fax to us at +65 6534 3028
- Contact Us