Grow your savings, surely and securely
In this environment of rising costs and inflationary pressures, wouldn't it be ideal if your savings continue to earn healthy returns and counter the impact of inflation in the long term?
PRUwealth allows you to do just that1. PRUwealth ensures that your capital remains intact in the long term after the 20th year1, while giving you potentially higher returns. Best of all, you will see real growth in your PRUwealth plan without having to worry about market volatility1.
Potential higher returns over a longer term
- PRUwealth can be held up till you are 100 years old2. By doing so, you enjoy a potentially higher return3 with the accumulated funds.
Financial flexibility at every life stage
- PRUwealth allows wealth accumulation over a longer horizon and, should the need arise, gives you the option to withdraw4 your money. This gives you the flexibility of using your money to fund key milestones in your life – whether it's for an important celebration or a well-deserved family holiday.
Adapts to your financial planning with choice of premium payment terms
- Choose to save with premium payment terms of 5, 10 or 20 years, based on one that suits you best.
Allows for policy continuity
- With PRUwealth, you have the option to appoint your loved one as a secondary life assured5, so should the unforeseen occur, the appointed secondary life assured can help to continue wealth accumulation6 to give your next generation a head start in their future endeavours.
Fuss-free sign up7
- PRUwealth is a plan that does not require medical underwriting procedures. This makes application a breeze.
Life protection for your family
- You can rest assured knowing that your loved ones are taken care of because PRUwealth provides them with a payout8 of the Death Benefit should something untoward happen to you.
Higher projected returns11
- PRUwealth provides a potentially higher return over the long term on your premiums paid, allowing you to grow your wealth like never before.
Enhance your plan for greater coverage
- You can ensure that you and your family are covered extensively by including additional supplementary benefits12 such as Comprehensive Personal Accident III, Early Stage Crisis Waiver, Crisis Waiver III, Early Payer Security or Payer Security III / Payer Security Plus.
How it works
How PRUwealth works:
Mr Tan (male, non-smoker), age 40 next birthday, wants to start a long-term insurance savings plan by setting aside S$5,000 per year for 10 years10, and also wants to have the option of withdrawing4, some portion of his money whenever there is a need.
How PRUwealth works if Mr Tan plans to save on a long-term basis
Mr Tan chooses to accumulate his savings without making any withdrawals, so he could have more when he decides to surrender his policy at a later age. He will get S$127,7869 (more than 2X of his premiums paid) at age 70, S$159,8659 (more than 3X of his premiums paid) at age 75, or S$236,5749 (more than 4X of his premiums paid) at age 85 when he chooses to surrender the plan.
How PRUwealth works if Mr Tan plans to withdraw from his policy
At age 62, Mr Tan plans to withdraw S$30,000 to celebrate the start of his retirement by taking up a dream hobby. At age 70, he decides to withdraw another S$20,000 as a gift for his newborn grandson. He then decides to surrender his policy at age 85 so that he can pass his savings to his loved ones, and the surrender value for his policy will be S$123,7619.