A statement-based account that comes with all the pluses you need to grow your savings.
- High daily interest rates with the convenience of monthly statements
- Complimentary global ATM Card or enjoy a 1-year fee waiver on your UOB Direct Visa Card
- 24/7 access to your Uniplus Account through UOB Personal Internet Banking and Phone Banking services
- Access to UniAlerts which will notify you on your banking activities via email or mobile phone
Hassle-free monthly funds transfers to your Uniplus Account from any account with UOB or other financial institutions.
- To enjoy this service, please complete the Application for Deposits Transfer (Inter-bank GIRO Collection) Arrangement and mail it back to us
Fees & Requirements
- A S$2 minimum balance fee will be charged if your average daily balance for the month falls below S$500
- For a list of fees applicable, please click here
- You must be at least 15 years old (Singaporean / Permanent Resident or Non-Singaporean)
- Minimum initial deposit of S$500 (Singaporeans / Permanent Residents); S$20 (for Singaporeans / Permanent Residents with a monthly income of less than S$2,000, and who are using the account as a Basic Bank Account); S$1,000 (Non-Singaporeans)
Important information on the use of UOB Accounts and Services
Uniplus Account Rates
|Remaining Balance Above S$100,000||0.4750|