Manage finances your way with a statement-based savings and chequeing account that offers attractive interest on top of a wealth of banking conveniences.
- Complimentary i-ACCOUNT ATM Card with NETS and PLUS facilities.
- Auto-mailing of new cheque books.
- Auto-overdraft facility of up to S$500,000 at prime against unpledged time deposit (time deposit account must be linked to i-ACCOUNT)
- 24/7 access to i-ACCOUNT through UOB Personal Internet Banking and Phone Banking services
- Access to UniAlerts which will alert you on your banking activities via email or mobile phone
Hassle-free monthly funds transfers to your i-ACCOUNT from any account with UOB or other financial institutions.
To enjoy this service, please complete the Application for Deposits Transfer (Inter-bank GIRO Collection) Arrangement and mail it back to us
Fees & Requirements
- S$2.00 monthly fee
- A minimum balance fee S$7.50 will be charged if your average daily balance for the month is below S$3,000
- The first 2 chequebooks are free upon account opening. Thereafter, S$10 per chequebook (50 leaves)
- For a list of fees applicable, please click here
- You must be at least 21 years old (Singaporean / Permanent Resident or Non-Singaporean)
- Minimum initial deposit of S$3,000
Important information on the use of UOB Accounts and Services
Uniplus Account Rates
|Remaining Balance Above S$100,000||0.4750|