A simple banking solution that comes with more options to help you manage your day-to-day finances.
- Statement-based chequeing account
- Convenient auto-mailing of new cheque books
- Choice of a UniCard (UOB ATM Card) with NETS and PLUS facilities or Smart UniCard with NETS, CashCard and PLUS facilities
- Enjoy a 3-year fee waiver on your UOB Direct Visa Card
- 24/7 access to your Current Account through UOB Personal Internet Banking and Phone Banking services
- Access to UniAlerts which will notify you on your banking activities via email or mobile phone
Hassle-free monthly funds transfers to your Current Account from any account with UOB or other financial institutions.
To enjoy this service, please complete the Application for Deposits Transfer (Inter-bank GIRO Collection) Arrangement and mail it back to us
Fees & Requirements
- A S$7.50 minimum balance fee will be charged if your average daily balance for the month is below S$3,000
- First 2 chequebooks are free upon account opening. Thereafter, S$10 per chequebook (50 leaves)
- For a list of fees applicable, please click here
- You must be at least 21 years old (Singaporean / Permanent Resident or Non-Singaporean)
- Minimum initial deposit of S$1,000
Important information on the use of UOB Accounts and Services