A unique statement-based savings and chequeing account that offers tertiary students the special privileges they truly deserve.
- Attractive interest rates
- Convenient auto-mailing of new cheque books
Waiver of commission charges for telegraphic transfers and demand drafts applications
- UOB Campus Account students studying overseas ONLY, 1/8 % commission charges will be waived
- Cable charge for telegraphic transfer still apply.
- Handling fees for Demand Draft still apply.
- For application of telegraphic transfers and demand drafts, students need to produce the Letter of Acceptance or the university student pass from overseas institutions and the payee/beneficiary of the demand draft/telegraphic transfers must be the student or respective institutions.
- The payee/beneficiary of the telegraphic transfers/demand drafts must be the student’s (account holder) name or the respective institutions that the account holder studies at.
- To be eligible for the waiver of charges, UOB Campus Account students shall make the necessary application at any UOB Group branches.
- Enjoy a 1-year fee waiver on your UOB Direct Visa Card
- 24/7 access to your Campus Account through UOB Personal Internet Banking and Phone Banking services
- Access to UniAlerts which will notify you on your banking activities via email or mobile phone
Hassle-free monthly funds transfers to your Campus Account from your account with UOB or with other financial institutions
To enjoy this service, please complete the Application for Deposits Transfer (Inter-bank GIRO Collection) Arrangement and mail it back to us
Fees & Requirements
- No service charge is needed to maintain the account
- Full-time undergraduate (aged 18 or above) in a local or overseas university or any other tertiary institution recognised by the Bank
- Minimum initial deposit of S$100
- Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents and Foreigners are eligible
- Cheque book and UOB Visa Campus Card are offered to applicants 18 years and above only
- Bring your identity card/passport and proof of student status (eg. matriculation card / Letter of Acceptance)
Important information on the use of UOB Accounts and Services
Uniplus Account Rates
|Remaining Balance Above S$100,000||0.4750|