UOB Lady's Platinum Card
- Unlocks a world that's tailored just for us. From shopping, dining, travel, wellness, money, connectivity – it's all there for the taking.
- Convert any shoes and bag purchases worth S$500 or more into a 12-month instalment plan with UOB Lady's LuxePay Plan
Visit UOBLadys.com/sg for the personalized service every lady deserves.
UOB Lady’s LuxePay Plan
Shop for the shoes and bags you have always wanted with absolute financial freedom. With the UOB Lady’s LuxePay Plan, you can shop anywhere in Singapore, overseas and online, and convert any shoes and bag purchases worth S$500 or more into a 6 or 12-month instalment plan, absolutely free!
UOB Lady’s LuxePay Plan terms and conditions apply. Find out more here.
Complimentary Access to St. Gregory Fitness Facilities
For the ultimate relaxation, enjoy a visit to one of Southeast Asia’s leading lifestyle facilities, with our compliments.
After a hard day’s work, take time out to restore the body and refresh the mind. Escape the busy pressures of your day amidst the tranquil setting of our signature 25-metre mineral water pool or work out in style at our well-equipped Fitness Centre.
6 Raffles Boulevard Marina Square
|Complimentary Access to Fitness First
To keep in shape and prepare yourself for some serious shopping sprees, hit the gym for a good workout with our compliments at Fitness First.
Marina Bay Financial Centre (MBFC)
One George Street
One Raffles Quay
One Raffles Place
The Cathay (Picturehouse)
Sign up now to enjoy 1-year annual fee waiver+ and attractive welcome vouchers.
+ The 1-year annual fee waiver is applicable for new principal Card applicants only.
Rates & Fees
- The Principal Card is S$192.60 per annum.
- The first Supplementary Card is free for life as long as the Principal Card is valid. The second Supplementary Card is S$96.30 per annum.
- All annual fees are inclusive of Singapore's prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- This Card is exclusively for ladies.
- You must be at least 21 years old
- For Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents, a minimum annual income of S$50,000 is required.
- For Foreigners, a minimum annual income of S$60,000 is required.
- If you do not meet the income requirement, a minimum Fixed Deposit Collateral of S$20,000 is required.
- Supplementary Applicants must be aged 18 years and above.
Do not have a UOB Credit Card?
- Complete an online application form
- Existing UOB Credit Card customer?
- Get Your Card Tomorrow!
Instant Approval at UOB Lite Branch
For collection of your approved UOB Credit Cards on the same day, visit UOB Toa Payoh Lite Branch with the required supporting documents.
Collection details are as follows:
BatchSubmissionApplication SubmittedCollection Time @ Branch1Mondays to
Fridays11.00am - 12.00pm4.00pm212.00pm - 2.00pm6.00pm32.00pm - 4.00pm8.00pm4After 4.00pm2.00pm (next day)
Express Issuance of Credit Cards will be available at selected UOB Branches from
1 Nov to 15 Dec 2013:
UOB BranchesSubmissionApplication SubmittedCollection Time At BranchUOB Ang Mo Kio
UOB Jurong Point
UOB Vivo CityFrom 1 Nov 2013 to 15 Dec 2013, Monday - Sundays (Except Public Holidays)11.00am - 12.00pm4.00pm12.00pm - 2.00pm6.00pm2.00pm - 3.00pm7.00pmAfter 3.00pm2.00pm (Next Day)
Toa Payoh Lite*
Monday-Fridays (Except Public Holidays)11.00am - 12.00pm4.00pm12.00pm - 2.00pm6.00pm2.00pm - 4.00pm8.00pmAfter 4.00pm2.00pm (Next Day)
From 1 Nov to 15 Dec 2013, the Credit Card collection timing at UOB Toa Payoh Lite will follow the same stipulated timing for UOB Ang Mo Kio, Jurong Point, Novena, Orchard and Vivo City.
- Other Ways to Apply
What are the supporting documents required?
^ For CPF Contribution History Statement submission, the maximum credit limit is calculated based on the CPF salary ceiling of S$5,000 per month. Submit your Latest 12 months’ CPF Contribution History online via http://www.uob.com.sg/submitcpfstmt.html (SingPass required)
* You can now print your Notices of Assessment at myTax Portal with your SingPass or IRAS PIN. The service is free. Log on to https://mytax.iras.gov.sg for more details.
- Mandatory Documents for Foreigners:
In addition to the above documents, please provide
- Employment Pass with at least 6 months’ validity; and
- A photocopy of Passport with at least 6 month validity (Principal and Supplementary Applicant); and
- Latest billing proof as per your local home address (e.g. telephone bill, utilities bill etc)
For Existing UOB Credit Cardmembers:
Latest income documents as above are required if you wish to
(i) update the Credit Limit on your UOB Cards or there has been a change in your previous employment; or
(ii) apply for UOB CashPlus Application
Apply for UOB Supplementary Card
- Apply for a UOB Supplementary Credit Card for someone special, and we’ll get it wrapped up and delivered in 24 hours. There are no annual fee charges, and you get to decide on the credit limit.
- Download an application form here
UOB Credit Cards Referral Programme
- Refer your friends to UOB Credit Cards and get a FREE Fujiflim Instax Camera worth S$129*
- Click here to find out more