UOB JCB Platinum Card
With the UOB JCB Platinum Card, now your love for everything Japanese can really start to pay off. Pile on the cash rebates just by spending on your favourite brands.
Earn More Rebates
- Cash Rebate
Earn up to 5% cash rebate on your UOB JCB Platinum Card, with no minimum spend required.
- 5% rebate at Meidi-ya, Muji and Uniqlo in Singapore.
- 3% rebate at major department stores in Singapore.
- BHG, Isetan, John Little, Marks & Spencer, Metro, OG, Robinsons, Takashimaya and TANGS.
- 0.5% rebate for all other spend.
Establishment Amount Spent Rebate Earned Department Stores S$500 S$15 (S$500 x 3%) Medi-ya, Muji & Uniqlo S$300 S$15 (S$300 x 5%) Other Spend S$400 S$2 (S$400 x 0.5%) Total S$1,200 S$32
Cash rebate privileges
Total cash rebate on purchases at department stores, Meidi-ya, Muji and Uniqlo will be capped at S$50 per card account for every statement cycle.
Cash rebate amount will be awarded in the following month’s Credit Card statement. 3% cash rebate is applicable to purchases made at BHG, Isetan, John Little, Marks & Spencer, Metro, OG, Robinsons, Takashimaya and TANGS in Singapore only. 0.5% cash rebate on other spend is not applicable for Cash Advance, Balance Transfer, Instalment Payment Plan, Interest Free Loan, SmartPay, SMART$ transaction or any other fees and finance charges.
- UOB SMART$ REBATE PROGRAMME
Exclusively for UOB Cards! Enjoy SMART$ rebates on-the-spot at participating outlets all year round. SMART$ works like regular dollars (1 SMART$ = S$1). Use your SMART$ to offset your next purchase at the following SMART$ outlet to enjoy greater savings.
- Cash Rebate
The Access to the Ultimate Travel Experience in Japan
Experience Japan like never before with these privileges.
- Free city tours Embark a hassle-free journey in Tokyo with free city tours on the Hato Bus that brings you to the city’s best tourist spots.
- Dining and shopping offers Expect a host of exclusive offers which will bring you exceptional dining and shopping experience at JCB recommended merchants in Japan.
- Discounts at duty-free shops Enjoy great discounts when you shop for the perfect souvenir from ANA duty-free shops at the Narita and Kansai International Airport.
For details on these privileges, visit www.jcbcard.com/ws
Enjoy Privileges around the World
With UOB JCB Platinum Card, you can enjoy exclusive offers around the world, such as The United States, Italy, France, China, Korea, Hong Kong and Taiwan. To find out more about what the JCB Card Exclusives can offer, visit www.jcbcard.com/ws/plazaweb
- JCB Plaza Lounge
When you need a break from shopping at Orchard Road, or deposit your shopping bags to free yourself up for more bargains, the JCB Plaza Lounge^ welcomes you.
Perks that you can enjoy in this elegant environment includes:
- Complimentary beverage
- Massage chair
- Internet access and printing
- Local and Japanese newspaper
- Complimentary same-day luggage storage
Address: 230 Orchard Road, #05-234 Faber House, SINGAPORE 238854
Website: www.jcbcard.com/ws/plazaweb/singapore.html^UOB JCB Platinum Card is required for registration.
1-for-1 lunch offer
#02-76 The Central | 21 Cuppage Terrace
Valid till 30 Nov 2013, for dine-in before 3pm daily. Valid on any order of Ramen/set menu. Complimentary item must be of the same or lower value as the paid item.
10% off total food bill
#04-25 Ngee Ann City
Tel: 6735 6015
Valid till 30 Jun 2014
Cable Car 1890's Saloon
Mon to Wed Special
Happy hour all night long
49 Cuppage Road Cuppage Terrace
Tel: 6835 3545
10% off total bill
56 Cairnhill Road
Tel: 6887 5527
15% off total food bill with a min. spend of S$100
Valid for dinner only. Reservation is required
#02-54 International Plaza
Tel: 6220 3466
20% off on drinks
#02-22 Cuppage Plaza
Tel: 6732 4300
10% off food menu
*Dinner only. Cannot be combined with other special offers
Far East Plaza
Tel: 6733 5666
Valid till 30 Jun 2014
Octa Hotel Café
Weekday High Tea Time Special
Enjoy a complimentary Vanilla flavoured soft served ice cream or petit sweets with per order of high tea set
#01-14/15 Millenia Walk
Tel: 6338 9391
Restaurant Ma Maison
10% off total bill
#02-51 Bugis Junction Tel: 6338 4819
#03-96 The Central (Clark Quay) Tel: 6327 8122
#P3-03 Parco Marina Bay (Millenia Walk) Tel: 6338 9391
Valid till 30 Jun 2014
15% off total bill with min. spend of $50
214 East Coast Road
Tel: 6346 6667
Receive $10 voucher for every $100 spend
Return voucher is redeemable for a glass of Tiger Beer or soft drink. Return voucher is limited to one time redemption per customer per day
#02-22/26 Concorde Hotel
Tel: 6735 6457
Spend in Japan and be rewarded
Spend a minimum of ¥20,000 in Japan with UOB JCB Platinum Card and redeem a $20 Isetan voucher
How to redeem:
- Spend ¥20,000 (inclusive of tax) in Japan from 1 Sep 2013.
- Keep the credit card charge slip(s) of purchases.
- Redeem voucher at JCB Plaza Lounge Singapore, #05-234 Faber House. For opening hours, visit http://www.jcbcard.com/ws/plaza/lounge_list.html#a-singapore
- Please bring along your UOB JCB Platinum Card, NRIC/passport and the corresponding credit card charge slips.
Rates & Fees
- The Principal Card is S$64.20^ per annum
- The first Supplementary Card is free. The second Supplementary Card is S$32.10^ per annum
- You must be at least 21 years old
- A minimum annual income of
- S$30,000 for Singapore Citizens/ Singapore Permanent Residents
- S$30,000 for Foreigners (Japanese)
- S$60,000 for other Foreigners
- If you do not meet the income requirements, a Fixed Deposit collateral of minimum S$10,000 is required
Do not have a UOB Credit Card?
- Complete an online application form
- Existing UOB Credit Card customer?
Get Your Card Tomorrow!
- Fax your signed application form and supporting documents to (65) 6397 6402 before 2pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holiday) to receive your approved card on the next business day
- Photocopy of NRIC (front and back) for both Principal and Supplementary Applicants
- Have supporting documents on hand
- Submit your application in just 10 minutes
Instant Approval at UOB Lite Branch
For collection of your approved UOB Credit Cards on the same day, visit UOB Toa Payoh Lite Branch with the required supporting documents.
Collection details are as follows:
BatchSubmissionApplication SubmittedCollection Time @ Branch1Mondays to
Fridays11.00am - 12.00pm4.00pm212.00pm - 2.00pm6.00pm32.00pm - 4.00pm8.00pm4After 4.00pm2.00pm (next day)
Express Issuance of Credit Cards will be available at selected UOB Branches from
1 Nov to 15 Dec 2013:
UOB BranchesSubmissionApplication SubmittedCollection Time At BranchUOB Ang Mo Kio
UOB Jurong Point
UOB Vivo CityFrom 1 Nov 2013 to 15 Dec 2013, Monday - Sundays (Except Public Holidays)11.00am - 12.00pm4.00pm12.00pm - 2.00pm6.00pm2.00pm - 3.00pm7.00pmAfter 3.00pm2.00pm (Next Day)
Toa Payoh Lite*
Monday-Fridays (Except Public Holidays)11.00am - 12.00pm4.00pm12.00pm - 2.00pm6.00pm2.00pm - 4.00pm8.00pmAfter 4.00pm2.00pm (Next Day)
From 1 Nov to 15 Dec 2013, the Credit Card collection timing at UOB Toa Payoh Lite will follow the same stipulated timing for UOB Ang Mo Kio, Jurong Point, Novena, Orchard and Vivo City.
- Other Ways to Apply
What are the supporting documents required
- Mandatory Documents for Foreigners:
In addition to the above documents, please provide
- Employment Pass with at least 6 months’ validity; and
- A photocopy of Passport with at least 6 month validity (Principal and Supplementary Applicant); and
- Latest billing proof as per your local home address (e.g. telephone bill, utilities bill etc)
For Existing UOB Credit Cardmembers:
Latest income documents as above are required if you wish to
(i) update the Credit Limit on your UOB Cards or there has been a change in your previous employment; or
(ii) apply for UOB CashPlus Application
Apply for UOB Supplementary Card
- Apply for a UOB Supplementary Credit Card for someone special, and we'll get it wrapped up and delivered in 24 hours. There are no annual fee charges, and you get to decide on the credit limit.
- Download an application form here.
- Refer your friends to UOB Credit Cards and get a FREE Fujiflim Instax Camera worth S$129*
- Click here to find out more