UOB UnionPay Platinum Card
You've come to expect recognition. And that's just what you'll get from the UOB UnionPay Platinum Card. Brought to you by one of Singapore's leading card issuer and the widest payment network in China, this partnership ensures ultimate convenience and recognition when you're in China, be it for business or leisure. In addition, enjoy the ease of bill payment in Singapore dollars.
Exclusive UOB UnionPay Platinum Card Privileges
UOB UnionPay Platinum Card, the symbol of recognition you deserve in China
- With this Card, you can be assured of acceptance at over 2.4 million merchant terminals across China. You'll also enjoy easy access to cash from more than 210,000 ATMs in China.
Up to 5X UNI$ on your overseas spend
Simply spend a minimum S$2,000 overseas and enjoy 5X UNI$2. Choose from over 1,000 reward items including dining treats, shopping vouchers, movie tickets and more.
Find out more about UOB Rewards now.
Dine, shop and be entertained by the best
Enjoy easy card payments across China plus privileges at over 2,000 dining, shopping and entertainment outlets in major cities in China, including Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou. Visit http://en.unionpay.com or call 800-860-0028 to speak to our UnionPay Customer Service to find out more about the latest promotions.
For your dining and travel needs in Singapore, click here for information on the offers and privileges.
Complimentary Supplementary Cards
- There's no better way to show you care than to share the benefits of your Cardmembership with your loved ones. UOB offers you Supplementary Cards , of which the first Supplementary Cardmember will be offered free lifetime membership.
Rates & Fees
- UOB UnionPay Platinum Card comes with an annual fee that will be debited to the new card account. You will be pleased to know that on your card anniversary date, if you have enough unused UNI$ in your card account, your UNI$ will be automatically used to pay your annual fee.
UOB UnionPay Platinum Card Card fee Half waiver Full waiver Principal Card S$192.60^
1st Supplementary Card FREE 2nd Supplementary Card S$96.30^
^Inclusive of Singapore's prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- You must be at least 21 years old
- A minimum annual income of
- S$30,000 for Singapore Citizens/ Singapore Permanent Residents
- Foreigners require a minimum annual income of S$60,000, or if you do not meet the income requirements, a Fixed Deposit collateral of minimum S$10,000 is required
Do not have a UOB Credit Card?
- Complete an online application form
- Existing UOB Credit Card customer?
Get Your Card Tomorrow!
- Fax your signed application form and supporting documents to (65) 6397 6402 before 2pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holiday) to receive your approved card on the next business day
- Photocopy of NRIC (front and back) for both Principal and Supplementary Applicants
- Have supporting documents on hand
- Submit your application in just 10 minutes
Instant Approval at UOB Lite Branch
For collection of your approved UOB Credit Cards on the same day, visit UOB Toa Payoh Lite Branch with the required supporting documents.
Collection details are as follows:
BatchSubmissionApplication SubmittedCollection Time @ Branch1Mondays to
Fridays11.00am - 12.00pm4.00pm212.00pm - 2.00pm6.00pm32.00pm - 4.00pm8.00pm4After 4.00pm2.00pm (next day)
Express Issuance of Credit Cards will be available at selected UOB Branches from
1 Nov to 15 Dec 2013:
UOB BranchesSubmissionApplication SubmittedCollection Time At BranchUOB Ang Mo Kio
UOB Jurong Point
UOB Vivo CityFrom 1 Nov 2013 to 15 Dec 2013, Monday - Sundays (Except Public Holidays)11.00am - 12.00pm4.00pm12.00pm - 2.00pm6.00pm2.00pm - 3.00pm7.00pmAfter 3.00pm2.00pm (Next Day)
Toa Payoh Lite*
Monday-Fridays (Except Public Holidays)11.00am - 12.00pm4.00pm12.00pm - 2.00pm6.00pm2.00pm - 4.00pm8.00pmAfter 4.00pm2.00pm (Next Day)
From 1 Nov to 15 Dec 2013, the Credit Card collection timing at UOB Toa Payoh Lite will follow the same stipulated timing for UOB Ang Mo Kio, Jurong Point, Novena, Orchard and Vivo City.
- Other Ways to Apply
What are the supporting documents required
- Mandatory Documents for Foreigners:
In addition to the above documents, please provide
- Employment Pass with at least 6 months’ validity; and
- A photocopy of Passport with at least 6 month validity (Principal and Supplementary Applicant); and
- Latest billing proof as per your local home address (e.g. telephone bill, utilities bill etc)
- For Existing UOB Credit Cardmembers:
Latest income documents as above are required if you wish to
(i) update the Credit Limit on your UOB Cards or there has been a change in your previous employment; or
(ii) apply for UOB CashPlus Application
Apply for UOB Supplementary Card
- Apply for a UOB Supplementary Credit Card for someone special, and we'll get it wrapped up and delivered in 24 hours. There are no annual fee charges, and you get to decide on the credit limit.
- Download an application form here.