Card Payment Modes
Payment may be made with your UOB Savings/Current account(s); or a DBS/POSB/OCBC ATM/Debit Card at any UOB ATM islandwide.
When using other banksâ€™ card,
- Press any key and select â€śUOB Credit Card Paymentâ€ť
- Select â€śUOB Account(s)â€ť or â€śDBS/POSB/OCBC Accountâ€ť
- Insert your UOB Credit Card or enter your UOB Credit Card number
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the transaction
- InterBank GIRO
Payment will be debited automatically on the payment due date from your designated bank account as indicated in your InterBank GIRO (IBG) form.
Please click here to download the form.
Please be informed that from 19 Jan 2017, payment will be debited 1 working day before the payment due date. Please ensure sufficient funds to avoid any returned GIRO fee.
- Phone Banking /
Phone Banking / Internet Banking
Payment may be made by UOB Phone Banking service at
1800 22 22 121 (24-hour) or UOB Personal Internet Banking with your UOB Savings/Current account.
- S.A.M Machines /
iNETS Kiosk / AXS
S.A.M Machines / iNETS Kiosk / AXS
Payment may be made via NETS at Singapore Post Self- Service Automated Machine (S.A.M), iNETS Kiosk or AXS.
Cash payment is accepted at any of our local branches or UOB Cash Deposit Machines.
Please be informed that with effect from 1 Feb 17, all UOB branches will process credit card bill payments above S$2,000 only.
Please follow the below steps:
- Cheques should be crossed and made payable to â€śUOB Card Centreâ€ť; and
- Indicate your card number(s) and amount on the reverse side of your cheque and Payment Advice.
- Please send your cheque to us via the below modes:
- Drop your cheque at any UOB Quick Cheque Deposit box; or
- Download and print a business reply envelope at uob.com.sg/bre or mail your cheque to us at:
UOB Cards and Payments
Robinson Road P.O. Box 1688
Note: Please input the respective Card Account number(s) and the amount that you wish to pay for each account.