UOB eBusiness Account
UOB eBusiness Account offers you banking convenience so that you can manage your business while enjoying savings at the same time. Benefit from a suite of round-the-clock banking channels for your banking needs.
Here's how you stand to benefit from the UOB eBusiness Account*:
- Business Internet Banking Premium package offers you a full suite of premier online banking services to manage your account 24 x 7, make payments and collections with extended cut-off times for Telegraphic Transfers (TT), Payroll and GIRO transfers.
- UOB ATM card gives you 24-hour access to UOB’s wide network of self-service machines in Singapore for cash withdrawals and deposits.
- UOB eAlerts! notification via email to keep you informed of account balances and cash and trade transactions in your account.
- Low minimum average daily balance requirement of S$5,000 and minimum balance fee of S$15.
- Waiver of Business Internet Banking Premium package monthly subscription fees of S$20.
- 100% rebates on Bulk Payroll transaction charges processed via BIB.
- Free eAlerts! email notification.
- S$1 rebate for every outward TT if you maintain monthly minimum average daily balance of S$10,000 in the account.
*Terms and conditions governing the UOB eBusiness Account apply
Requirements & Fees
- A minimum initial deposit of S$1,000 is required and there is no service charge.
- A minimum balance fee of S$15 per month will be applicable if the average daily balance falls below S$5,000 during the month.
- For each Over-the-Counter (OTC) Cash Deposit and Cash Withdrawal transaction, an eBusiness OTC service charge of S$20 is applicable.
To apply or for further information, please:
- Contact your Relationship Manager
- Call our Corporate Call Centre at 1800 226 6121
(Mondays – Fridays, 9.00 am – 6.30 pm, except public holidays)
- Visit any UOB Group Branch
Terms & Conditions Governing Accounts & Services
Additional Terms & Conditions Governing Accounts & Services
Terms and Conditions Governing the UOB eBusiness Account
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors and monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the Supplementary Retirement Scheme are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law.
Please refer to UOB/FEB Insured Deposit Register for a list of UOB accounts/ products that are covered under the Scheme.