With Phone Banking, you can access the following banking services:
- Check account balance
- Enquire on cheque status
- Stop cheque payment
- Request current and/or previous month's statement(s)
- Enquire on inward remittances
- Change your Personal Identification Number (PIN) for Phone Banking service
- Report loss of Corporate UniCard (UOB Corporate ATM card)
Download a copy of our Quick Guide To Corporate Phone Banking Services (PDF: 29KB).
All corporate account holders of the UOB Group can use our free phone banking service. Please read our Terms and Conditions.
For Existing UOB Group Corporate Customers
If you are already an existing UOB Group corporate customer, you can apply for Corporate Phone Banking in any of the following ways:
- You may download the following application forms:
(You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file. To download a copy, click here)
- Visit any UOB Group Branch to pick up a copy of the application forms. You can also check with the UOB Group Branch on the documents needed to apply for this service.
Contact our Customer Service Officers at 1800 226 6121 (toll-free) for the necessary application forms to be sent to you.
For Existing Corporate Phone Banking Customers
To amend your Phone Banking service details, please download the Information Update Form (PDF: 51KB)
(Note: To perform transactions on your UOB Group account(s), you will need to link your account(s) to your Access Code and seven-digit PIN. For processing purposes, please mail the completed form to your domicile branch where your account is maintained.)
Uniplus Account Rates
|Remaining Balance Above S$100,000||0.4750|