COE Open Bidding Overview
UOB Open Certificate of Entitlement bidding service (OCOE) provides you with a secure and convenient online platform to bid for Certificates of Entitlement (COE) for vehicles during Land Transport Authority’s (LTA) bidding exercises.
UOB OCOE Service offers you the convenience to view and revise your bid as often as you like during the exercise period.
Message prompt upon logon to COE open bidding.
You may encounter a message prompt uopn your logon to COE Open Bidding page.
Convenient Online Bidding
- You can enjoy the convenience of online bidding for COEs under LTA's Open Bidding scheme. Submit one or multiple bids at a go, during the exercise period. You can also revise bids upwards at any time, as often as you like, before the cut-off time.
Ease of Use
- User-friendly and intuitive web-interface makes it easy for you to navigate around the website and perform your required tasks
Online Folder Management
- You can draft your bids before the exercise starts and store them in online folders for easy management (only for Motor Traders)
- UOB OCOE Service offers you a real-time link to LTA’s bidding system. You can enquire:
- Current COE prices
- Availability of COEs for each category
- Number of bids in each category
- Bid status
Rates & Fees
- A one-time bid deposit is required for every new bid submitted. Currently, this bid deposit is set by LTA at S$10,000 for all categories except Category D
- A S$10 administration fee is charged for every bid submission/revision made
- Corporate customers and Motor Traders are eligible to apply for this service
- To use our COE Open Bidding Service, your company will need to maintain a UOB Current Account (SGD)
- You will also need a PC with the following minimum system requirements:
- Minimum Pentium 133Mhz with 32MB RAM
- Windows 9x, NT, ME
- Internet access with minimum 56Kbps connection
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or above
Please download the following application form to apply:
If applicable*, please submit the application form along with the following resolution:
* The Accounts & Services Resolution is required for corporations/limited liability partnerships/
partnerships/societies/associations/clubs/management corporations that have not executed the Accounts & Services Resolution previously.
- For access re-activation, PIN replacement, termination of access code and PIN, and token maintenance
Uniplus Account Rates
|Remaining Balance Above S$100,000||0.4750|