The rapidly evolving global futures markets provide increasing opportunities for investors.
At UOB Bullion and Futures Limited, we enable you access to trade a wide range of futures and option instruments such as financial, commodities, major currencies, energy, precious metals including spot gold/silver.
Visit our Website: www.UOBBF.com.sg to find out more.
We would like to bring to your attention with regards to some changes in our UOB Bullion and Futures Client Agreement here.
- Allow trading in smaller, more affordable standard sizes at a low cost
- Convenience as there is no physical possession of the products
- Provide opportunities to hedge against any price fluctuation in the physical products or in your cash deposit
- 24-hour global trading and timely information on market movements
- Competitive and cost-effective commission rates
- Offer connectivity to the Singapore Exchange Derivatives Trading (SGX-DT) as well as round-the-clock links to international financial exchanges, including the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME), Tokyo International Financial Futures Exchange (TIFFE), London International Financial Futures Exchange (LIFFE), Commodity Exchange of New York (COMEX), New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX) and International Petroleum Exchange (IPE)
Uniplus Account Rates
|Remaining Balance Above S$100,000||0.4750|