Equity-Linked Notes (ELN)
If you are seeking to earn a potentially higher interest income on your investment while targeting to buy the underlying shares1 at a pre-agreed Strike Price2 for a fixed investment period3, the Equity-Linked Notes (ELN)1 is one of the investment options that might be suitable to you.
- You have the opportunity to earn potentially higher interest income (in the form of interest rates) than normal market deposit.
You have the opportunity to buy underlying shares1 at a pre-agreed Strike Price2 chosen by you
- ELN1 are NOT principal guaranteed/protected and you may not receive your investment amount in cash. The total value of the underlying shares and interest amount may be less than your investment amount.
- You do not have to pay any brokerage charges, clearing fees, or GST on the purchase of the underlying shares. You only have to pay the costs (if any) incurred for the delivery of the underlying shares1
- You enjoy one of the most competitive rates in the market. By capitalising on shares movements, you have the chance to maximise market opportunities and make your money work harder by earning more attractive interest rates
- Enjoy a flexible choice of Singapore, Hong Kong, US, Australia and New Zealand share counters and tenors, starting from one month
- No upfront fees payable/charged
- ELN1 are NOT principal guaranteed/protected and you may not receive your investment amount in cash. The total value of the underlying shares and interest amount may be less than your investment amount
- In receiving a potentially higher interest income, you must be willing to accept the risk of purchasing the underlying shares at the pre-agreed Strike Price that is higher than the market price on maturity
- ELN1 are investment products that should be held to maturity. If you need to sell (terminate) your ELN1 prior to maturity, you will have to sell the ELN1 back to the Bank at the BuyBack price determined by the Bank based on the prevailing market conditions. The amount you receive based on the BuyBack price may be substantially less than the original investment amount invested
- Contact Us
- Visit us at:
United Overseas Bank Limited
80 Raffles Place
5th Storey UOB Plaza 1