SME Micro Loan
The SME Micro Loan under the Local Enterprise Finance Scheme (LEFS) is designed to help small companies gain access to funding and can be used for purchase of equipment, or meeting working capital requirements. The maximum tenure for this loan is four years.
The maximum loan exposure under this programme is S$100,000 per company. Overall, this is subject to the company's total Micro Loan exposure of not more than S$100,000 across all participating financial institutions. If the company currently has existing Micro Loan of S$100,000 with any of the participating financial institutions, it will not be eligible for the Micro Loan Scheme.
Work out your monthly instalments with our LEFS Calculator.
Types of Loans
The financing facilities available include:
- SME Micro Loan – Hire Purchase
- SME Micro Loan – Term Loan
You may apply for a Micro Loan if your company meets the following criteria:
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Company has 10 or less employees OR has annual sales not exceeding S$1 million
- At least 30% local shareholding
- Company's Group Annual Sales of not more than S$100 million OR
Company's Group Employment Size of not more than 200*
* Annual sales turnover and employment size will be computed on a group basis.
(i.e All levels up for corporate shareholders holding >50% of total shareholding of the applicant company and any subsequent corporate parents, and subsidiaries all levels down)
All Terms and conditions must apply.
Download, print and submit the application form
Mail completed form to
United Overseas Bank Ltd
80 Raffles Place
#12-00 UOB Plaza 1