UOB biztransact account
- 100 free cheques per month
- Up to 50% rebate on outward remittance charges
- 100% rebate on bulk payroll transactions sent via Business Internet Banking Plus (BIBPlus)
- 50% rebate on bulk interbank GIRO transactions sent via BIBPlus
- Waiver on monthly subscription of BIBPlus premium services
- Preferential Foreign Exchange (FX) rates+ via the eFX platform on BIBPlus and FX Hotline
- Manage your account anytime, anywhere on BIBPlus
- Benefit from extended cut-off time for transactions via BIBPlus
- Telegraphic Transfer to 4pm, on Value Date#
- Payroll Request to 6pm, 1 working day before Value Date#
- GIRO Transfer to 6pm, 1 working day before Value Date#
- Fulfil your business needs at any UOB branches islandwide
- 24-hour access to more than 1,000 ATMs* and 160 Cash Deposit Machines
- 24-hour access via BIBPlus
- Enjoy 0.3% cash rebates^ on your transactions
- Earn up to 20% SMART$ rebate^
Requirements and fees
|Initial deposit||Minimum daily balance||Fall-below fee||Early closure fee||Cheque clearing charges|
(for closure within 12 months)
|Waived for the first 100 cheques per month. Subsequent cheques at $0.50 each|
How to Apply
Request for Callback
+Preferential FX rate is applicable only for FX contracts amounts equivalent to S$20,000 and above, enquired via eFX platform or via our FX hotline.
#Value Date: For Telegraphic Transfer, it is the date when the Telegraphic Transfer payments are effected while for GIRO Transfer or salary crediting pursuant to a Payroll Request, it is the date falling one (1) day before the actual payment date is effected for the GIRO Transfer or, where applicable, the salary crediting pursuant to a Payroll Request. For example, for payments to be made on October 15 for Giro Transfer or Payroll Request, the Value Date is October 14 i.e. one (1) working day prior to the date when payees' receiving accounts will receive the funds. On October 14, the receiving accounts are credited at the Bank's end-of-day processing (which is around midnight). The receiving accounts can use the funds on October 15. The example given herein is merely for illustrative purposes and is not exhaustive in nature.
* Includes the Shared ATM Network
^ Terms and conditions of the UOB Business Debit Card apply.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors and monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the Supplementary Retirement Scheme are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.